Saturday, November 28, 2020

This was my Black Friday haul yesterday. No great deals, but fabric I needed for the Gravity top for the backgrounds. Oh, and the backing for moms top; that's the green in there.

Black Friday Haul
Another Melissa quilt top is on the frame this morning. I should be able to knock it out before lunch, although I'm getting kind of a late start this Saturday morning.

After long arming yesterday I was busy sorting and cutting those beautiful fabrics up for the next phase of Gravity.

Customers coming later so I better get on the machine and do my thing before they arrive. It's a glorious sunny day out there (cold, but sunny) and working in the studio while I get the natural light always proves very productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...