Monday, November 30, 2020

A Monster?

I thought Halloween had already passed? This is a monster and is going to be on the frame for a few days I'm afraid. 

Ann's Cabin in the Woods top

Aanndd...already identifying some slight problems...

I'm standing straight on
The borders are wavering towards the center of the top. While not an issue now, I'm afraid when I get to the bottom, it's going to be an issue then. And it's going to make a problem for the corner stars when trimming ensues once the top is finished. 

But, we'll handle it as we go.

The background pieces for Gravity are completely cut and some of them are already pieced. Pics on those later this week since the top above will continue on the frame for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...