Monday, November 2, 2020

Good Snowy Morning

What a wild weather day yesterday. We knew flurries were coming, but with the 30-40 mph winds, we hadn’t a clue a veritable blizzard was to descend upon us throughout the entire day. We received around three inches for our first snow fall of the year. 

I started another new project yesterday. No pics yet, but once I get further along I’ll attach some. 

Here is where I am with moms quilt top.

River Rock

Since the wind was howling and since I don’t long arm on Sunday, today will definitely be a long arming kind of day. Funny how taking just one day off makes me appreciate the studio and my very cool life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thread Changes

A lot of long armers out there won't change threads. You pick one (or they will for you) and that's the color thread you get through...