Monday, July 8, 2019

Block 8 and a Kids Quilt

Here is block 8 for today.

Block 8
The rest of yesterday, aside from beginning preparations for the DeGroot reunion, was working and finishing this cute kids quilt.

You are loved
I picked this top up at a recent Amish quilt auction. I think I paid $10 for the top. It finished at 43"x54" and is now complete. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but it'll be cute to look at for a few.

I need to get a few more blocks ahead for the 100 blocks challenge. We have a houseful of people showing up on Thursday and Wednesday is shot with shopping for reunion supplies, nail appointment, etc. I'm also hoping to load another quilt onto DW and keep the momentum going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...