Saturday, July 6, 2019

Block 5 and Stitch Happens (again)

Because Stitch Happens is now all put together.

Stitch Happens
Now to quilt it. I think every block type will be given the same treatment, and the background will have something cool to fill. On the base of the machine, in that teal color, I'm thinking about couching "Stitch Happens" using the pro stitcher or maybe even doing it free hand. Haven't decided on that one yet.

But I have to get what's on DW off first. I started working on the little piece on there yesterday afternoon but then some (more) storms rolled through and hung out for quite a while. We do not long arm when there are storms.

Here is block 5 for our 100 Days.

Block 5
Today I'm going to get a few blocks ahead to prepare for the reunion and more long arming while watching all the holiday people cruise on the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Machine Shut Down

When we have severe lightning coming through, the big machines HAVE to be shut down. Unplugged. Removed from the outlet. I can NOT risk an e...