Saturday, July 30, 2022

Working Through the Weekend

Either in the studio or out on the "beach", I'll be working all weekend. I'm taking Monday off in the studio to help the kids move in and Tuesday I'm in Pinconning for the Rayola event all day. So I'll be long arming like a normal work day today. 

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Chris' Colorful Dresdens
I love Dresdens, and because I do, I quilt them with a smile on my face. This quilt is getting ruler work, free motion work, and zero computer work. It's going to take a while because that very wide white border has a lot of marking that needs to be done with what I'm going to get into it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...