Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Unproductive Two Days

Monday was moving day. My brother wanted a pic of the kids in their new apartment. I sent him this to be a little bit of a smart aleck...

They've made it back home.
We spent all of Monday in East Lansing and Lansing visiting with the B's, unloading and unpacking the C's, and we never got back home until around 9:30. We were exhausted!

Yet, we had to unload the truck (there wasn't much), reload the truck with stuff for my trip to Pinconning for yesterdays Quilts for Kids show. I was vendor-ing and what I thought was going to be a pretty sedate day turned out to be go, go, go nearly all day long. 

And I thought I was tired after Mondays activities? Ha! I was a walking zombie when I went to bed last night. I got back home around 7:00, had to unload the truck despite my knee being swollen, my back screaming from standing on uneven ground all day, and my head screaming from not enough water and being "live" with customers educating, explaining, answering questions, and promoting my abilities. 

Needless to say, I slept in a little bit this morning only to be awaken by the thunderstorms rolling through. It was a sound sleep though. The quilts were hardly moved when I made my bed this morning. 

Orkin is here this morning to spray us and the neighbors so I have to deal with that before getting on the frame. And here Chris' quilt sits yet another day unfinished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...