Thursday, August 18, 2022

Annoying Hackers

Thank goodness Apple keeps up with all the potential hacking that goes on in cyberland. Another update to my computer this morning prevented me from blogging until now. That's okay though because the phone has been pretty busy this morning.

Here's what's on the frame today...

Linda M.'s long time finished top
This is getting a slight amount of custom done in those cute borders, but the main body of the quilt is getting E2E.

I had to starch the borders last night because they seem a little rippled. I got in what I could away from the starched areas, but that's as far as I got. 

Preparing for the AQS show tomorrow. I'm not exhibiting or anything, but we have to take the girls to daycare tonight (so we can get an early start out of here tomorrow morning), and I have quilts that I'm taking along to get picked up by other show goers. 

Customers coming today to pick up as well so the afternoon will be chunked up with that. I better get on this machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...