Sunday, August 14, 2022

Web Site Back Up!

And it's a new site, so if you actually read my blog, enjoy the new web site experience. My new brochures were delivered last week as were a couple of new batts I ordered from Winline Textiles. I usually get all my batt from BattingSuperSale.com but they don't have the black or bamboo I was seeking for my customers. One of my fellow professional (and amazing long armers) recommended Winline (she ONLY gets her batt from here since she only uses bamboo). Now I'm all stocked up. 

But, like everything else, batting has started to increase in cost. Just a few pennies per inch, but still...

Ann V's Deer from Hell was finished yesterday afternoon. Here's some of the quilting that went into it...

Tight swirls to push the deer forward

After finishing Anns quilt I went through some treasures I purchased from a lady who is retiring from quilting. And, her husband was just given a 4-month living sentence; liver cancer. Once that was sorted (most of it is going to be donated), I finished the new table topper I started earlier this week and then got it on the frame for a quick quilt this morning. 
From the latest Quiltmaker Magazine
I say quick, but I'll probably over think the thing and it'll take me all day. I'm hoping to make my A-U-T-U-M-N banner/bunting for the studio this afternoon once the table topper is done. But I'm having a hard time finding my template for the letters to get attached to. UGH. And I always think I'm so organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...