Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Beautiful Late Summer Day

Today is supposed to be gorgeous. There is mowing in our future today I think. I have two customers coming sometime today; one to pick up and drop off and another to just drop off. I'm not sure when either of them are going to be here since they both left it open, so I'll just work until they show up I guess. 

Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Kathy's Stained Glass Poppies
Pretty isn't it? I've always wanted to do one of theses stained glass pieces but haven't had the opportunity as of yet. 

Here's some quilting detail that went into Janice's quilt yesterday...

This sure sets things off!
I'm having a bit of a tooth problem the last few days. It's one of those if-it-ain't-broke-don't-fix-it things. The dentist recommended (for two years) I get a crown on my #3 molar; over half of it is covered with a very old filling. Yep, the filling is starting to fall apart. The soonest they can get me into the office...October 5th. And that's just the crown prep (root canal oh boy!). That's what I get for my stupid "broke" thinking I guess. Meanwhile, I'm on soft-ish foods until then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...