Monday, August 8, 2022

Better Late

I've been meaning to blog most of the day; but got sidetracked doing something else. Like receiving a customer. Letting Jim do his training on the "big" computer where I blog. Cleaning and other chores. Oh, and working on this...

Isn't this just darling?

The creator of this quilt (Sue) has velcro sewn in so the animals can have different outfits put on them once the quilt is done...

Hmmm...what shall I wear today?
She didn't leave the outfits with me, but if you want to check this quilt out, it will be in the Quirky Quilters Quilt Show later this fall. 

I did finish the turtle yesterday and it was great to work on one of my own pieces, if even only for a few hours. Still chipping away on Sues quilt for the remainder of the afternoon/evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...