Thursday, August 25, 2022

Phone Calls Ahoy!

The phone yesterday rang off the hook. And with the exception of one conversation, the rest of them were lengthy talks that lasted well over 20 minutes. Five in all. I worked until well after 8:00 on Penny's quilt and all except for trimming the quilt and attaching the binding, it's done. I'll work on the binding this morning before my customer comes.

Yep, I have one coming around 10:30 this morning to pick-up. Nobody else is expected that I know of, so I'll load the next quilt later this morning or early afternoon. 

I snapped a pic of the studio (pre-Bernina) so it's here currently where I work on everything. 

Look at all that natural light!

This will change once the Bernina shows up in a few weeks...if everything goes as we hope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...