Monday, August 15, 2022

A Little Under the Weather

I started out gangbusters yesterday, but noticed I was real thirsty. Like I was getting a sore throat. As the day progressed, I also became a little achy and lethargic. I took the rest of the afternoon and just hung out on the couch watching movies. I'm feeling a lot better today with only the sore throat hanging around. Maybe still a little fuzzy headed but I'm thinking a slight summer cold visited me. 

Here's some of the quilting detail in the table topper I quilted yesterday morning...

From Quilt Maker Sept./Oct.-22
I never did get to the bunting/banners. 😞

No pics of what's going on the frame today because mine is just being unloaded. But I think Ila's Convex Illusions is going on next. Her black batt came in over the weekend (which is what I was kind of waiting for) to get into hers (I ran out somewhere along the line).  

Oh...and I now have "real" bamboo. NOT the mixed bamboo/cotton/silk that's a little heavier, but the nice, drapey, snuggly bamboo. Did I mention batting prices have increased? I'm astounded how much all of our quilting things are increasing. Fabric, notions (my marks-be-gone pen has went up $2.00 each), needles, thread, and yes, batt. 

Yet, I haven't raised my prices?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...