Saturday, August 27, 2022

The Last of the Summer Days

Still working on the Grandmothers Flower Garden for Tina. Here's some of the quilting detail... 

Each and every hexagon gets quilted
In the evening, when I'm done working, I try to get in a kayak trip (I couldn't the night before last because it was storming), and then while the sun is setting I've been working on this for the kids...
"Flying School" by Pattern Plus Designs
It looks like it's nearly finished, but hardly. The appliqué quilting needs to be done, the actual quilting needs to get put in, and there are 3-D embellishments being added once those two steps are crossed off the list. 

The girls received a bath this morning and Jim is going to get them trimmed up today while I'm continuing on with Tina's top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...