Thursday, August 4, 2022

Maybe Today?

Chris' quilt is still not finished. Maybe today it'll finally get off the frame. Yesterday morning was a wash. Bug guy, lightning storms, and getting things reorganized from the previous two days.  

The girls after doggie day care
After lunch, we had another round of storms pass through and I took the quiet dogs to an advantage and actually took a nap. I can't even remember when I took a nap last. But, like usual, I felt worse after waking up and slogged through the rest of yesterday afternoon/evening. 

I'm still a little groggy this morning, but much better than yesterday. Oh, to be 40 again!

Beautiful purple Coneflower with a friend
While I was waiting for the bug guy between storms, I was able to find out what kind of flower was growing in my "rustic" south fence garden. Back to the long arm I go and it's a beautiful sunny day out there to enjoy my time in the studio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...