Saturday, August 20, 2022

Show Goodies

Well, I did it. I think. Still trying to get the financing end of things worked out, but I purchased a second long arm. And another no-frills piecing machine. And Jim bought me a Critter Cutter for my birthday. DW got a new set of leaders sitting here waiting for me to put on. I purchased two new patterns for Caleb and Lia's new apartment, and we got to meet up with old and new friends and customers. We stopped by moms on our way through Gladwin and finally got home around 8:30. What. A. Day!

Linda's quilt is still on the frame, but we had errands to do this morning starting with getting the girls. From there it was off to Pieces to drop off brochures, run to the produce stand for tomatoes, pick up the new (used) snow blower, stop by the butcher to get chicken breasts, and then back home to unload said snow blower out of the back of the truck. It was well past lunch time when we got everything done. 

I'm just getting on the machine now but thought I better at least share the news about the new machine coming. 




Now I have to think of two new names for these machines. I think the Elna (this machine is exactly like my Janome 1600P but cuter) will be named Ellie, but the new long arm (a Bernini Q20 on a 10' Frame) still needs a name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...