Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Covid Negative

I could not consciously go to Grand Rapids on Friday if I was positive for Covid. My test this morning was a definite negative so yay! Just a summer cold I probably got from the grandson on last Friday at the funeral.

Still working on Sue L.'s top. Here's some of the quilting going into it...

I love doing those fern feathers!
The main body of this quilt is a panel. The panel, like most, was not square. It appears I'm going to have to do some finagling when I get to that point given what I've seen on the last roll forward. 

Yesterday's weather started out beautiful. Later in the mid-afternoon, Jim came home with the left over power washer water to water the garden and we heard thunder. In the east it was black! Thinking it wouldn't hit us, he continued to water. He no sooner left and it down poured. And that was only thunderstorm number one. Number two came through a few hours later. 

I'll finish up Sues quilt today. I have a new customer coming late this afternoon (around 4:00) and it sounds like this quilt may be a time sensitive situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...