Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Typical Day at the Lake

A productive day yesterday! Here's what I have on the frame this morning...

Ann V.'s Kaffe wall hanging
This one is interesting in that she had already layered the back/batt with the top and had barely started quilting it. She's letting me finish this one and gave me another nearly identical one to do as well. I'll be working on these today.

Sues quilt was finished in the early evening and here's a little of the quilting that went into it... 

A lot of work, but so worth it!
I think it's a mowing day since we haven't mowed in over two weeks. It's been so dry nothing has really grown except the buckhorn. But we have had some recent rains that is causing the lawn to go a little bonkers now so my day will be cut short. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...