Tuesday, August 23, 2022

What a Beautiful Day

The weather yesterday was picture perfect. Slight breeze. Upper 70's. A few puffy clouds floating along in the sky. It was hard to stay inside and work. 

Here's what's on the frame today...

This is a BIG one
Each of those blocks, and each sashing strip has to be quilted separately. This may take a day or three since only two rows were completed yesterday despite my (un)willingness to stay inside and work.

This afternoon is going to be interrupted for a while since it's the annual flash and smash day. My appointment isn't until later in the day though so I'm going to try to crank before I have to head out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...