Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Missing Guild Today

I don't want to chance getting anybody sick so I'm skipping guild today/tonight. Most of us are heading to Grand Rapids later this week for the AQS show and I'd hate to bring bad health to the mix. It's better to be cautious in this situation.

Here's what's on the frame today...

Sue L's very "Floridian" looking top
Isn't it just so summer-y? We have a  quilting plan already in place, which makes my job a little easier. 

This is what was on the frame yesterday. Pics of the quilting weren't really showing a whole lot but I basically straight lined all the illusion pieces and stippled the black. 

Ila's Convex Illusions
A beautiful weather day today. Completely sunny and high 70's expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...