Thursday, August 11, 2022

Web Site Down for a Day or Two

While Ueni is receiving the information from NameCheap (my DNS) and Vista Prints is releasing my site, we wait for a few days for the [new] site to come back up. 

Tomorrow is funeral day so no blogging. We'll be in Traverse City most of the day and have kids/grandkids coming up tonight and possibly tomorrow night. 

Here's what's on the frame today...

Ann V.'s third top. She calls it the "Deer from Hell". I have to concur
It's an absolutely beautiful piece to look at actually. She did not find it very fun to make. I'm not finding it easy to quilt. There are a LOT of multiple seam junctures that DW is going to have kittens over when I push him through. The background is getting a simple swirl to bring the deer forward, but the actual paper piecing section is getting random lines trying to avoid those bulky seams. Wish me luck.

I have two customers coming today at noon for a pick up (and possible drop off?). The guy four doors to the south is dumping a massive amount of large rocks over his very steep hill and the beep, beep trucks are in full swing as is the noise from the rock leaving the truck bed. Not a quiet day around here today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...