Tuesday, July 5, 2022

What a Perfect Weekend

Relaxing. Family. Great Neighbors. Fireworks galore. Dogs playing. Kids laughing. Campfire. Kayaking. It'll be even better when we get our lake back I'm sure. 

I did manage to get some sewing in this weekend during "nap time". 

Bag Two

Bag Three

And my new chair is labeled
And I started a new project yesterday after finishing bag #3. But, it's logistically Monday here in the studio and that means a regular work day. I'll continue on with Monica's third top today. Here's some of what's going into it already...
Nice!
Tonight, I should probably start packing the trailer with some of the barest of necessities; sweatshirts, a coat, extra things like that. Jim pulled it up to the house on Saturday and what. a. mess! We had a mouse get in, give birth (in the stack of extra pillows in the shower), and then died while having complications with the next little mouse. Her and her new baby were dead next to each other along with all of their bodily fluids. 

But before she found a place to have this little mouse, she had to explore EVERYTHING and left little deposits everywhere she could. I spent all of Saturday afternoon cleaning bedding, floors, furniture, surfaces in the kitchen. Yeah, basically everything got a good washing. Isn't family reunion time fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...