Thursday, July 21, 2022

Two Off and Running Days

Yesterday morning I had a Zoom call first thing with my web designer. From there, the girls and I ran to get them some chow since they were out. Once I got back I tore right into the next top loaded on the frame...

Pat R's Log Cabin
I love the colors in this top! This top will be worked today as well since it's a big one but here's some of the quilting going into it...
It's amazing how the quilting changes things
But I had a border issue I'm hoping starch will fix.
Uh oh!
Once my back said I was done for the day (and we were experiencing gusting winds which was making me a little nervous), I moved on to the small project I started last weekend while the starch was drying on that border. And it's a finish!
Cute everything bag
And all the blocks are done for the striped top I was working on. Just need to get them together and decide whether I want to get a border on this or just leave it as a couch-size quilt. 
Does it drive your vision nuts?
This morning started out with a customer dropping off two tops and getting sheets hung out on the line. Now I can finally work and get Pat's quilt finished today (hopefully). Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...