Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Good Intentions

I worked on Diane's quilt until the customer came to pick up her finished quilt. We got to talking (me...talk about quilting...never). 😏

I got a little bit more done before Jim came home and had lunch with me. I got a little more done when he left but before I had to head to the eye doctors. 

Then I was done for the day. The optometrist dilated my eyes and I couldn't see straight until almost 9:00 last night. But it was a good appointment; very little change in the eyeglasses (not even enough to order new ones) but the stigmatism in the left eye is a little larger. He said I needed reading glasses (mine aren't strong enough on my prescription glasses) for any type of reading/close hand work. I can live with that.

While I was working last night on something that didn't require good vision (or for a customer), the girls were classically modeling the dog days of summer...

Zzzzzzz
I'm hoping to finish Dianes quilt today, but I have a new customer coming at some point this morning, I have a guild meeting this evening in Oscoda, so I'll have to really concentrate on this right after lunch and get it finished. Where do these days go? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...