Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Rainy Day

We needed the rain. Badly. And it's supposed to come down most of the day. Did I tell you about the quilt at the white elephant auction? 

I decided to keep it in the trailer. If somebody asked during the auction about the quilt, I'd drag it out and put it up for bid. If nobody even mentioned it or questioned its whereabouts, I'd skip it this year. I still have the quilt if that tells you how much interest there was. 

Here's Jane's quilting detail of what is going into her quilt...

Some of the detail in Janes quilt
This would be done but mom stopped by yesterday and visited for three+ hours. Which is fine. I hadn't seen much of her since her return from her Colorado trip. She brought us a few goodies from her trip with Chad over the weekend and we did some catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...