Friday, July 15, 2022

Off and Running Early

I had an appointment at 9:00 this morning and then a customer pick-up right afterwards. Needless to say, I was a little late in getting started in the studio. 

Here's what's on the frame today...

Diane's gorgeous baby quilt
This is a pretty detailed quilting project so despite its small stature, it will take all day to complete. 

Here's some quilting detail of what went into yesterday's quilt...

So pretty!
The flowers got an invisible thread treatment after the whole quilt was done in regular thread. Forgot to snag a pic of those.

We have beep-beep trucks all over the place the past couple of days. Across the lake they're doing something (I need to kayak or drive over to see what's going on). We just found out the guy who owned the lot four doors down to the south sold to the guy who bought the first three lots down the road. So he's clearing a bunch of stuff out of there. Noisy! Must have loud music playing while trying to drown out the construction noise.

I can't use my headphones because Lucy is in here terrible twos. She's into everything she's not supposed to be both inside and out so I'm having to listen to hear her jingles on her collar to check and see what she's into now. It's always something isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...