Saturday, July 23, 2022

Haircut Day

Jim and I started out the morning with new haircuts and then after showering, took a trip to town (with the girls) and picked up some fruit, chicken, and some canning spices. Needless to say, I haven't been in the studio yet. 

However, after finishing Pats quilt (yay), loaded Jodi's first quilt (of two) onto the long arm. Here's what's on the frame today (this weekend actually since we have to be in Lansing tomorrow). 

Woof!
She wants a dog motif put into this and I don't have one I'm all about getting in here. So I have to purchase, and then download a new motif for this quilt. That's okay. I get to keep the motif for some other quilt that may come in. I have one of my own actually that would be cute to get an E2E dog motif in. 

I don't know if I'll do this after lunch. Our weekend is shortened because of the Lansing trip tomorrow, so we may do our Sunday afternoon activities today instead. It's too hot out to do anything outside so we are going to hang inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...