Monday, January 13, 2020

Just Some Updates

Since finishing last week's PQ challenge, the studio has been pretty quiet. Work, storms, life. Except for a few hours this afternoon, I have until Thursday off work.

Here is the newest onto the frame.

A long time waiting to get quilted
I should be working on a different quilt top that I received a few months ago. I've been putting it off for a variety of reasons, and actually went to load it before putting this one on the frame. However, my inventory of batting seems to have somehow shrunk significantly and the batt needing to go into the quilt is missing from my stash. Until the roads clear a little better, I'm having to make due with what I have on hand.

This is also in the works.

Picked this up while at camp two weeks ago

These are my first months blocks
This pattern was a BOM a few years back...I guess. I never saw it and had I seen it, would have definitely picked it up then. But I found the patterns at Pieces of Thyme and just HAD to get it. The goal is to have it done in time for the fairs in the area and should work stop calling me in, it should be a doable goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...