Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Project Quilting

Katie and I participated in this fun and challenging experience last year. Kim Lapasek hosts an annual challenge meant to spread your skills and creativity with fabric. We are, once again, participating this year.

Requirements are minimal and we don't HAVE to make every other weeks' prompt. Just what we want to and what is convenient for us to tackle. Since we have now officially entered into the doldrums of winter, we mostly have the time and the resources to create some interesting and fun quilt-y pieces.

This weeks prompt is something with numbers. Here's mine so far in progress.

Sorry about the sideways photo
I would like to continue on with this today, but I have some long arming pieces to work for customers. Yesterday the wind was too strong to fire up DW so I have to take advantage of the long arm-able weather today while I can, and then, maybe, I can get back to this tonight if all goes well on the machine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of a Sudden

I looked up yesterday while working and all of a sudden the leaves were starting to pop out, our neighbors apple tree is in full bloom, and ...