Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Down and Back

My long arm, DW, goes downstate every year for a spa day. Yesterday was that day. The dealership where he was purchased (thanks a million Gall Sewing and Vac) will slot me in for the day so two four-hour trips aren't necessary. 

Mom and I found plenty to do while the long arm was being tuned up. We are from Lansing after all and know where to go and how to get there. 

I did warn mom shop hopping was in my plans and if she didn't want to tag along I would understand. She was a trooper and never complained about my lingering and gabbing with long time friends.

After Gall Sewing, we headed to Country Stitches. After lunch we went down to Charlotte to The Hen House. Purchases were made from all of three; we have to keep these people in business or it'll come down to just few choices rather than the plethora of choices we have now. The virus thing isn't helping so I think our contributions are key. 

Today I'll take DW for a test drive on something small and get him ready for the six or so customer tops sitting here waiting patiently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighting

Lighting is everything. Especially when the eyes start aging. Quickly. I've noticed overhead lights even on a cloudy day, despite all my...