Friday, October 2, 2020

First, the First

I think I need to do some computer maintenance. It's becoming extraordinarily slow. 

Yesterday was the first of the month. That means, cleaning the machines. All four of them. And that usually takes all morning. 

The new Sugaridoo RxR came out a few days ago, so spent all afternoon making that. Then, back to work. This was loaded and started last night.

Reta's Christmas Tree
Today will bring more customer long arming and working on the new project. I got squares cut last night and the night before, drafted about six house models to work from on each of the squares. Thankfully, I was able to grab a pic of what Paulette did to give me some type of a working model. 

Next week is an appointment-loaded week. Dentists, nails, driveway, new couch, just to name the big ones. Knowing this ahead of time is beneficial in time management when it comes to my very precious and important customers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minor Touch Ups

As the new studio is being finished, things hit the walls, or we find an area that needs a little bit of TLC. The drywall in the bathroom at...