Thursday, October 29, 2020

Yesterday...Seemed So Far Away...

I love that song. But yesterday was a long time ago it seems. Did a lot in and out of the studio.  

But since this is a blog about quilting and golden doodles, I'll stick to that. 

Two of Four
These are Pat P.'s adorable table runners. These weren't completed until late yesterday afternoon since the morning was pretty well shot playing with the neighbor. 

The early evening was spent working on moms River Rock blocks and loading a new 110" square top for Tina at Bittersweet Quilt Shop. Tina's mom usually does her quilting, but mom has a bad shoulder and Tina wants custom into the piece she gave me to do. The backing was very wrinkled so while I would spray, advance, spray, advance, I was cutting out the pieces for the second set of blocks on River Rock.

The evening found me doing something very cathartic and something I've learned, but have completely forgotten how to do. Knit.

I started this about a week ago, so I'm not very far into it. I'm just doing a knit stitch for now and will introduce more stitches as more scarves come into the picture. I love scarves and living within a state that is cold half the year lends itself to having selections.

My evening activity
And, while playing on the iPad is fun, it's not productive. And quite honestly, I'm bored with most of my games and have no desire to look/start any new ones. My time here on earth is limited and I've decided to make the best of it. Why not get a bucket list item learned/tried? Finding something you enjoy more than beating level 10,000 is a bonus!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...