Tuesday, March 5, 2024

And Still...

...working on Donna's quilt. 

The day started out sunny and barely a cloud in the sky. But it was ominously still. I knew something was brewing and after lunch our sunny day started to become more cloudy. I also knew, that in order for us to start siding the west side of the studio (the one facing the driveway), the trim on the door needed to be painted. 

I broke from long arming to painting both of the exterior door trims...

The west door
This looks so much better!

I went back to long arming until Jim got home. We were trying to beat the rain they were predicting as well as our limited daylight available in early spring. This is how far we got on the siding last night...

Getting the siding started
I don't know if our weather is going to cooperate tonight or not, and while the rain did not start as early as they predicted (we beat it), it did indeed rain most of last night. Meaning, it's a muddy mess out there. We may have to do indoor work tonight.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I'm working on Donna's quilt again today. This SHOULD be its last day on the frame! Crossing my fingers (and toes, and anything else that will bring it to a close). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...