Saturday, March 23, 2024

Sunny Saturday

Along with the sun we have a nice couple of inches of snow sparkling in the light. So pretty.

I'm going to work this morning while Jim does more in the new studio. We have nothing for lunch so we need to run into town at some point. We didn't go grocery shopping this week so we're lacking. 

Bernadettes quilt is done and I'm frame ironing for the next one (Ann V. your Rhode Island quilt is up next), and while doing that, and as predicted, I did more work on the Jacqueline deJonge piece...

What's with the white stuff?
Most long armers mark each quilt as they work to make sure staying within boundaries and giving a guide to where we intend to head is met. Here's the same corner without marks...
See...all gone
The marks are made entirely with water or water/air soluble marking devices. I will NEVER use heat (Frixion) pens on your quilt. EVER! These particular marks are made with Pounce chalk, which brushes away with the free toothbrush I get from the dentist office. Thank you Dr. Allen!

Happy quilt weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Days

We are approaching the final days for me to be in the "old" studio. Today I'll be removing Kathy's quilt from Bernie and t...