Friday, March 8, 2024

Favorite Jeans

Do you have that favorite pair of jeans/pants? The ones the hug you in all the right places and are so comfortable? I have a favorite pair of leggings like that. I've menobellied right out of all of my jeans, so leggings are the norm for me any more. 

The same holds true with my long arms. DW is my favorite pair of jeans. He nearly always behaves and will subtly let me know when he needs a little attention. Bernie, however, is giving DW a run for his money and he's quickly earning my trust and faith in him. Just like that next pair of jeans that are nearly as comfortable, but not quite yet.

Here is some of the quilting that went into Beth's granddaughters quilt yesterday...

This is the back
I could not even pick up a pic off the front because the thread blended so well.

Here's what's on DW this morning...
Paulette's Ring Toss
I spent some time working on what I was going to put into this quilt last night after we worked on siding. But I still have some areas to think/plan through. 

Meanwhile, this is on Bernie this morning...

Karen R.'s Woodland Animals by Sue Spargo
I love to do Sue Spargo quilts. Wool quilts so very well.

I had a customer come and pick up yesterday. The plumber did indeed arrive and now we have a third functioning bathroom. We just need to install the door and finish the floor. The plumber (Randy) went above and beyond his quote and didn't charge us a dime more. I'll recommend Randy's Plumbing to anybody who wants/needs plumbing work done!!!

Working/Functioning Bathroom
After all the afternoon chaos and working in the old studio for the day, Jim and I, once again, started in on the siding on the west side. Except for another two channel locks and small pieces of siding near the soffit, the west side is done. 

Looking more like a whole house
The eavestrough and downspout between the two stuctures make the main house look like it's leaning. LOL. Isn't early spring just a dreary kind of time of year? I'm ready for the grass to green up and not look so dead. 

Jim needs to pick up more flooring today and since we're expecting rain most of tonight and part of tomorrow, we'll work indoors. And now that the plumber is finished, he can also work on the second part of the closet. But today I fire up the machines and enjoy this did-not-need-to-report-for-jury-duty Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Days

We are approaching the final days for me to be in the "old" studio. Today I'll be removing Kathy's quilt from Bernie and t...