Friday, March 1, 2024

Jury Duty

I'm on jury duty most of the month of March. Hopefully, like last time, all the cases will be dismissed.

I love the wildlife around us. Jim, not so much. My son always says to his dad, "Love the country, hate nature." These guys were hanging out around our dock yesterday.

There's thousands more where they came from
I didn't get a great pic because they are very wary of my presence. 

I had to do an "experiment" yesterday on the cracks in the flooring where some of the boards aren't perfect. While I was out there, I grabbed this pic of the sun shining in the new windows...
I LOVE THIS FLOOR!
No studio work last night. We are out of screws and have to run to get more tonight. The price they want here locally for the same bucket is 50% higher.

Here's some more quilting I snagged a pic of yesterday in Donna's quilt...

Lots of feathers and swirls
Not only did I have a  customer drop in yesterday and spend quite a bit of time chatting with me, but I had this going on too...

Bain of the job
Unsewing. Bleh! I've had to do my fair share on this piece. I think not sleeping well at night is starting to catch up with me. And, the quilt is still on the frame. Unfinished. 

I have two customers coming in for a fix this morning and another possible one coming to drop off later today. I'm going to get right on DW as soon as I finish blogging and see how much more of Donna's quilt I can tackle before everything fires up. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Passed!

We've been given our occupancy permit and the final inspection went relatively well. Just a few things he mentioned that he wasn't g...