Friday, March 29, 2024

Make That 17

I'm now onto my 17th thread color in the Jacqueline quilt. 

Here are some pics from yesterdays quilting adventures...

This took forever to get in here

Woodgrain for the termite

And here's the big blue bug again

The quilts last row
It's now finished and I'm waiting for the air erasable marks to disappear before unloading. You're probably wondering what the big blue bug is about. Google it and you'll discover the history behind the bug and how famous it is in the state of Rhode Island. 

I moved over to the Jacqueline shortly after Jim arrived home for the day. I may (that's a big 'may' there) get that one completed today. I don't know. There's still a lot to do and I'm barely 75% through it. 

Not expecting anybody today and the sun is shining so nicely (but it's cold out) which will make for a good quilting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...