Thursday, March 14, 2024

Late Start

Getting a little late start this morning. Very sore from doing all the flower bed clean-up and siding work.

Paulette's quilt is done! I'm just waiting for the registration marks to fade before taking it off the frame. With the rainy day we're having it should be off by lunch.

And another finish
I'll be working Karen R's second quilt today while frame ironing for the next one on DW. We didn't get all the siding up last night. We were fighting with measurements and mosquitoes. Wow, were they out in full force!

Only the top two rows to do
Did I mention yesterday that we've been so warm the past two days the frogs are already peeping? And were they ever loud last night when I took the girls out for their evening duty. At least they'll have an abundance of mosquitoes to eat. 

Late start in the studio tomorrow as well. Nails, quilt drop off and other miscellaneous errands to do since I was pardoned from jury duty this week. Yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Days

We are approaching the final days for me to be in the "old" studio. Today I'll be removing Kathy's quilt from Bernie and t...