Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone...

The boys are naked
...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of course I know what's being loaded. I have to take measurements prior to loading the backing (don't want what happened last week to happen again) before getting them frame ironed, but a lot goes into a quilt already at this point.

I've measured and cut the batting. I've selected threads. The machines have been cleaned and needles changed. The work orders have been gone through (again and again) to make sure I've followed all the directions we've discussed, and the tops have had threads removed from the seams (what I've found so far anyway). And, I haven't even put needle to thread and fabric yet. 

But soon.

I had a drop off and a pick up yesterday but not expecting anybody today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Flood-i-versary

While the inside of the studio is now "active" the outside still needs work. Well, so does the inside but that's for a rainy d...