Monday, April 8, 2024

No Sewing But Lots of Studio Time

Not a stitch was sewn this weekend but we did do a lot of work on the new studio despite having to be in Lansing all day on Saturday. Here's some of our progress...

Facia done on the west side

Starting the porch

The east side is officially done!
Starting to Poly the floors
More porch work
I can't do more polyurethane until tomorrow afternoon after the electrical inspector is finished. Bleh. 

Here's two of the quilt tops I'll be working on this week...

Dianes Mary, Mary embroidered quilt
And on DW is Maggies Aboriginal quilt top but I'm having technical difficulties this morning and will post tomorrow. 

Not sure how much I'm going to get done today. I'm dealing with a very unhappy tummy right now. I'll blame that and how oddly my phone and computer are acting on the eclipse we're in store for later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...