Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Let There Be Light

DW was busy again today stitching out the adorable cat quilt for Linda M. all while I was working on Diane's quilt on Bernie. 

I had a few interruptions yesterday...

Our electrician
This guy (Nick) who owns Arrow Power is absolutely awesome! He goes above and beyond and we couldn't have asked for a more personal and professional experience. I need to give him a Google review this morning once I get done here.

Once he was done for the day (he has to come back today to install the exterior lights and didn't want to do it in the pouring rain), this is what we came away with...

Such a HUGE difference!
Jim and I kept playing with the lights and the ceiling fan last night. It's like two kids with a new toy. 

After I got done long arming and while Jim was working on the closet exterior...

Starting the exterior of the closets
I worked on my cabin quilt top. This is where I ended last night...

Getting the body worked on
I still have to put on the sides of the center body and then work the porch area, but it's coming along. I needed to just sit and stitch something last night after all the long arming the past two days. 

I have two customers coming today. I'll be working on Bernie while frame ironing the next backing and getting DW loaded back up while people (construction included) are in and out all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...