Friday, April 5, 2024

Getting There

The final electrical inspection is set for Tuesday. Jim is calling the other inspector today to see what final things need to be done to get through the final (occupancy) inspection and we'll be tackling whatever that is in the next few weeks.  

Meanwhile, this is going to be one of the last pics of the studio as a whole before we move...

A few more weeks
I was dragging yesterday, but a call from a customer coming to pick up and drop off in the early afternoon kept me going. I have one more row in the t-shirt quilt to do today and it'll be done. 

Nail appointment this morning and then running over to Pieces to say hello there before I start my actual work day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...