Monday, April 1, 2024

Hoppy Easter

I hope the Easter bunny finds you well. Jim was working on the pocket door interior and exterior wood while I was making blocks, bags, removing quilts, decluttering the [old] studio, and reloading quilts.

I have another block done in the cabin top. Two new customer bags made. The Jacqueline is off/trimmed/billed and ready to pick up. The 16-block organizer on the backside of the planning/pressing table has ben reduced a little and here's what's on DW for tomorrow...

Joans low tone top
Here's Jim getting the header board put up on the exterior of the bathroom...
Working on the exterior


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...