Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Lighting

Lighting is everything. Especially when the eyes start aging. Quickly. I've noticed overhead lights even on a cloudy day, despite all my windows, is almost a necessity. The sun is always a big help but today we have clouds. 

Here's some nice lighting to get the whole effect of Maggies quilt that was finished yesterday. I was just getting ready to trim it up and the sun shone through the loft windows just right...

See what proper lighting can do?
I'm loading the next quilt, which came in last night as urgent. Haven't finished frame ironing so no pic on that. Diane's quilt received quite a bit of quilting yesterday while I was waiting for the urgent quilt to arrive. I'll keep chipping away at that as time permits. 

Soapbox: COME GET YOUR QUILTS! Some of these have been here for months. I currently have seven sitting in the waiting room...
Each bag is a quilt waiting to be fetched
I know life happens, blah, blah, blah, but we all have stuff. Be responsible and don't leave me here as a storage unit please. 

I have to research how to get letters into the quilt that came in yesterday. Normally I would use Art and Stitch to do that but it seems to have quit working with the last tablet update on DW. Maybe I should download some fonts instead?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...