Monday, September 23, 2019

Roundabout Top Done

As it sits on the rail. Patient. Waiting. Quietly enjoying the incoming fall until it can meet backing and thread.

Roundabout
After getting the borders on the Roundabout top, and after doing a two movie marathon yesterday for lunch with handsome Jim, I decided I'd had about enough of the 100 blocks. I'm ready to start getting them into a setting. My goal was to get them all complete before the nights end, but then a few of them turned into quite a time taker. I have six more to go and plan on tackling those first today.

While my rainbow rail fence top is loaded, I'm still unsure just how to quilt it. It usually comes to me the day after I load while working on other things next to it. But nothing is really coming to me as of yet. I'll transfer the design to my iPad and doodle on it during lunch to see what can be thought up. I may have to call in the quilting friends to weigh in on their thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thread Changes

A lot of long armers out there won't change threads. You pick one (or they will for you) and that's the color thread you get through...