Monday, October 14, 2024

Happy 60th!

Today is my 60th birthday. Never thought I would see 60 given my personal history, but here I am. Living every day like it may be my last. 

Good news for all of the folks who have been waiting for the M-30 bridge to reopen. Here she is!

It's Open!

And higher than it was before
They raised the height of the bridge so boats could go under without any issues. If the lake ever comes back that is.

Jim took me on a fabric shopping trip Saturday and all the fat quarters for my Produce Section quilt are now in hand. We bummed around also trying to locate him a hunting jacket. Wow, the selection at some of the stores we ventured into was very disappointing. We ended up at Jays and found a steller 4-in-1 coat for him 40% off so now he's all set for hunting season. 

Kathi's second quilt is done and now I'm loading the back for her third top. I'll be working that one today and however long it takes to get that one done. I have a little one on Bernie for Diane S that I was going to start today, but the backing for Kathis is nearly done so don't know how much of that I'll actually get into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't Starting a New Project Fun?

I think this may be why we have so many projects going at once. Starting a new one is always thrilling. Even with my "job" the new...