Monday, October 7, 2024

Quilt Retreat

I'll be out of the studio from today through at least Wednesday night attending the biannual QQQG retreat. So excited, but tired too. I never sleep the night before retreat because I'm so excited.

Jim and I visited mom yesterday and I had mentioned to her a while back that if she ever wanted to get rid of her dining room table, I'd gladly take it off her hands since we have room for one now.

The "new" dining room...

A little more filled
It was pretty empty there for a month or two, but it seems to be filling. The computer is now in the corner by the stairs (where I'm typing now) but will have to move at Christmas time when the tree comes in. 

Whelp. The laundry is almost done and them I'm outta here for a few days. I'll be spending the nights here, but will be off and running early each morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quilt Retreat

I'll be out of the studio from today through at least Wednesday night attending the biannual QQQG retreat. So excited, but tired too. I ...