Friday, October 11, 2024

Just A Little Left

I have this much left to quilt in Kathi's quilt...

Another couple of hours
But I have a customer coming this morning to pick up and I also have a nail appointment first thing. By the end of the day?

Had a scare yesterday. I had two customers call last week whilst at retreat. One about a check that I hadn't cashed (I had, but the C.U. changed some rules and some of the checks weren't going through) and another to come and pick up today.

I inadvertently switched who was doing what and was feverishly running around here trying to find a quilt that didn't exist any longer in the pick up area. Then I re-checked my messages and got myself straightened out.

A few of the retreat people asked about the new studio and I showed them the pick I posted on TikTok a while ago. Wow, things have already changed since then. I reshot a video this morning without even picking anything up or tidying the space.

It's funny how the transfer to my phone onto the blog changes the lighting. Full day ahead so I best be heading to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't Starting a New Project Fun?

I think this may be why we have so many projects going at once. Starting a new one is always thrilling. Even with my "job" the new...