Friday, October 18, 2024

Taking Today Off

The nice thing about being self employed is the ability to cherish moments presented to us. Caleb is leaving tomorrow for Ft. Sill for his officers training. We are meeting them, and two of Jims cousins, for lunch downstate a bit. The cousins are coming back home with us and spending the weekend. I'll have my [work] phone on me, but won't be doing any long arming today.

Diane's first quilt is finished. Here's some of the quilting going into it...

Love how this turned out
Kathi came and picked up her three quilts yesterday and loved them. For Monday I'll be working on this piece for a new customer (Patty)...
Wait! We've seen this before
This was the shop hop sample for Bittersweet Quilt Shop. Patty did hers identically and wants me to quilt it nearly identically. Due Date: November 20th. 

I'm feeling a little pinched for time on some of these, and yet, here I am today, taking another day off. I won't miss any deadlines but it just means more long hours for me in the future. Family is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life...and Death

We were privileged to have a weekend with family starting on Friday afternoon. Life is precious and surrounding yourself with family and fri...