Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Isn't Starting a New Project Fun?

I think this may be why we have so many projects going at once. Starting a new one is always thrilling. Even with my "job" the new quilt top I load onto the long arm is a new project and it's fun to see how the quilt "reads" and what exactly I'm going to put into it. 

Here's Kathis third top I loaded yesterday...

Again, the lighting isn't doing this any favors
This is a purple and green quilt despite it looking mauve-ish here. Quilting detail to follow tomorrow. 

After working yesterday I moved over to the Bee Happy piece and made the next two blocks (spools of thread). I wanted to long arm some more so after finishing the two blocks for the day on Bee Happy I moved over to Foster to work on the Leah Day BOM. I have all the black done on that roll I'm on and have rethreaded to do all the colored blocks for that section. 

Much of the same today. Nothing earth shattering for my birthday. I received calls from all three of the boys. Texts from family and friends. IM's from acquaintances, and two cards and some Skittles from Jim. He knows I love, love, love Skittles! He's so wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't Starting a New Project Fun?

I think this may be why we have so many projects going at once. Starting a new one is always thrilling. Even with my "job" the new...